What is Elula ready software? Well, the short answer is that it is software that yes you guessed it is ready to use. Ready to use as is or to use as a starting point to build up from. The system we offer are deployable straight out the box and ready to use within hours, not days, and certainly now weekes. We will deploy the software on any domain or subdomain you want. We handle the hosting and you simply need to update the A record for the domain or the cname record and point it to our servers. As we own the software we host and manage the software and know the ideal environment that is needed. In addition to the ideal hosting solution, we take care of having daily backups of the whole platform.
So let’s start off and look at some of the solutions that we have ready to go, we will give a high-level overview of the system and show a few great features that the software offers:
CRM – ERP – we call it Ulti
Wow this must be one of the most overused terms in the software dictionary. A CRM is a customer management system however these systems have become so much more. We have a solution that was open source and modified it so that we have our own in house flavor. It also does allot more than manage customers and is a fantastic starting base also for any customer-centric business. Also need to add that an ERP is an enterprise resource planning system. Often the features of both systems overlap – it does not matter what its called what matters most is that it performs to deliver what you need. Some features we have in ‘Ulti’ include:
- Contact / customer management
- leads management
- Order management
- bulk email communication
- bulk sms sending
We call our version Ulti as it is an ultimate cost-effective enterprise solution. In fact, we have used it as a base for an in house system that Signarama uses for there stores in over 40 stores in South Africa and France. We also have a large HR company that uses it as there central customer management and tracking system and have added in some really neat additions.
Managing customers is important and Ulti CRM helps in several ways:
- Manage and invoice projects with the powerful Project Management Feature.
- Link tasks to many Ulti CRM features and stay organized.
- Build professional, great-looking estimates and invoices.
- Powerful support system with the ability to auto import tickets.
- Track time spent on tasks and bill your customers. Ability to assign multiple staff members on task and track timer per assigned staff.
- Add task followers even if the staff is not a project member. The staff member will be able to track the task progress without accessing the project.
- Keep track of leads in one place and easily follow their progress. Ability to auto import leads from email, add notes, create proposals. Organize your leads in stages and change stages easily with drag and drop.
- Create good looking proposals for leads or customers and increase sales.
- Records your company/project expenses and have the ability to bill to your customers and auto convert to invoice.
- Know more about your customers with powerful CRM.
- Increase customer retention via built-in Surveys.
- Use the Goals Tracking feature to keep sales goals in mind.
- Create announcements for your staff members and customers.
- Use Contracts feature to lock in current and future sales.
- Custom fields can store extra information for customers, leads and more.
- Receive payments from Paypal and Stripe in different currencies.
- Tons of configurable options.
- Style the CRM to your company branding with the powerful theme styling feature.
- Separated media folder for non-admin staff members to work inside the CRM and organize their uploads and files.
- Great looking calendar for each staff member based on staff permissions.
- Follow ups, reports, notes, files and many more features.
If you are thinking – hey will get our IT guy and he can handle this and deploy it for us. Yup, you certainly can, however, consider the following:
- We know the software, can integrate it into any system and customize it for you as you need.
- We understand your needs and the importance of uptime and support
- We can train you to use the software
- We offer efficient and knowledgable support
This will free up time for IT to concentrate where they are needed and not stretched into long drawn out learning curves.
Ready to get serious?
Digitally mature companies are 23% more profitable than their less mature peers.
Consumers who have an emotional connection with a brand have a 306% higher lifetime value.
86% of companies believe cloud technology is critical to digital transformation.
70% of the buying experience is based on how the customer feels they are treated.